Q & A

HOME » Q & A » Can Foreigners drive a camper?

Q & A


Can Foreigners drive a camper?


Yes. Foreigners are very welcomed to drive our camper if you meet the following requirement.

・Holders of a Japanese driver's license or SOFA driver's license or international driver's license (within the validity period)

・You must have a credit/debit card.

・Those who understand and agree to the precautions, terms and conditions, and rental agreement on this website.

※A mandatory insurance is required for those who do not have a Japanese driver's license: for more information

page top